Business Development Sales
About the role
We are a rapidly growing e-commerce supply chain management company in the Atlanta, GA area seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our growing team. Project Verte, the world’s first social e-commerce platform is looking for an energetic and self-driven Business Development Sales (E-commerce and fulfillment) Manager.
The Business Sales Manager will be responsible for current clients and establishing sales activities for our software products e-commerce and fulfillment within a designated geography. You will be expected to penetrate and prospect named accounts for current business as well as establish new prospects.
Project Verte is a growth company that gives emerging and midsize brands the services that free them to focus on their core vision. Our full circle solution creates more time for entrepreneurs by supporting brands where they need help most: sales channel expansion, fulfillment operations and back end technology.
What you’ll do
- Develops a contact list for new business growth opportunities in assigned market or territory
- Completes daily telemarketing, cold calling and written communications to solicit new business opportunities ie. Salesforce, b2b, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Completes the design of contracts including: scope of work development, assumption justification, operational plan development and pricing for new business
- Serves as a resource to solve customer needs including: storage, e-commerce rates for additional services and contract interpretation, also RFI (request for information)
- Communicates regularly with assigned customers including: attendance at performance review meetings, process improvement or correction updates, and new business initiatives
- Address all customer issues, concerns and requests
- Assists in and assures completion of account reviews
- Delivers results to the Operations Manager for approval and completes negotiation with the customer
- Works directly with Operations, Engineering and other groups necessary to achieve profitability goals
- Other duties and special projects as required and assigned
•Must have experience managing and selling e-commerce and fulfilment to a diverse customer base
•BA/BS degree and 3+ years of sales experience focused on new business or growing existing business
•Small, medium and large account sales and management of current accounts
•Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
•Strong time management skills
•Create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations and relationship building
•Proven track record of growing business from an established client base
•Strong time management skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, request for proposals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to meet deadlines
We are offering competitive pay rate, and benefits package, and opportunities for promotion and professional growth. We are drug-free workspace, and every candidate must pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment. EOE
No relocation for this position, local candidates preferred please.