About Project Verte
Verte is a cloud-based supply chain platform powered by AI, designed to help multi-channel retailers compete at the next level by integrating data across multiple touchpoints and channels to manage their business needs better.
We deliver an “operating system” that offers speed, flexibility, and intelligence to partners and prospects, providing one of the most advanced 3PL systems for retailers.
Verte manages all back-end e-commerce operations in one place, with a network of warehouses, advanced warehouse technology, management software, and inventory tracking – underpinned by AI and blockchain to help retailers become more innovative and more competitive through data forecasting and transparency. Giving them the ability to discover new sources of distribution and a multi-channel view into their supply chain that removes productivity blind spots while consolidating data. Coupled with greater sustainability found through local urban fulfillment centers, low emission warehouse facilities, and recycled packing materials – a brand’s carbon footprint is reduced across the supply chain.
We exist to deliver the supply chain that thinks, an operating system that proactively lets retailers move confidently into the future.
Why you’ll love working at Verte:
- Competitive pay: Our pay rates are competitive, and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Project Verte.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more!
- Career Growth: Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders.
About the role:
A successful candidate will support the Client Success team to execute all workflows regarding client management. This role will set the expectation of an overall positive, long-term relationship with our clients, promoting confidence, retention, and loyalty.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct all aspects of client management including performance reporting, consistent client touch point maintenance (e.g., phone calls, video conference calls, QBR presentations), and solution building
- Coordinate with the Senior Client Business Manager to ensure successful client onboarding
- Manage, evaluate, and report on client management productivity and coordinate with IT if necessary for client-reporting requests
- Communicate with and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations and IT) to ensure client management quality is maintained
- Proactively manage relationships with internal and external service providers to achieve the best relationship of price to performance
- Understand key client success priorities and anticipate changes and improvements
- Represent the voice of the client to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction by frequently communicating with clients and following up on client concerns and requests
- Oversee all aspects of the client relationship, including ensuring contract compliance, KPI compliance, and actual vs. assumptions with clients to ensure and maximize profit
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Manage account P&L and collaborate closely with team members to support renewals, share of wallet growth, and new solution opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years project management experience
- 3+ years customer service experience
- 3+ years eCommerce, SaaS, Fulfillment or similar experience preferred
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to follow and suggest improvements for existing processes
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a small team and also understand company impact on a larger scale
- Ability to take the initiative and present well-researched and applicable solutions to existing processes
- PC literate with experience in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Apps
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Work Environment: The employee works in an office environment with a low to moderate noise level. Typical work hours are 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. Job will require additional hours and may include after hours calls with clients, vendors, company ownership and employees some internationally. Work hours change at management’s discretion with or without prior notice.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. This person must read, write and speak fluent English for filling out forms, use of programs, work direction, communications to customers, as well as employee and interdepartmental interaction etc.
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to take all recommended precautions in our warehouses and offices to keep everyone healthy.
Project Verte is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status