Customer Success Manager
About the role
Looking for a Customer Success Manager to create positive long-term relationships with our customers. The role will be to oversee a portfolio of customers; develop new business from existing clients as well as developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon any potential areas of dissatisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients by responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Oversee all aspects of the Customer Relationship, including ensuring contract compliance, KPI compliance, and
actual vs assumptions with clients to ensure and maximize profit.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations and IT) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Responsible for meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Develop a complete understanding of key Customer Success needs & Anticipate key account changes & improvements.
- Analyze variance and initiate corrective actions.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Team Oriented
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Operations, IT)
- Experience working with both start-up and large enterprise customers; and everything in between
- Experience building & maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a bias for action
- Able to multitask and prioritize among competing tasks, manage time efficiently and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to manage more than one client account
- Excellent time and project management skills, always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities, with ability follow-through on client
contracts/commitments and corrective actions
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented with an attention to detail
- Requires a bachelor's degree, and 3+ years of experience in Client-Focused Solution roles.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Apps