Facilities Maintenance Tech II
About Project Verte
Project Verte is a cloud-based supply chain platform powered by AI, designed to help multi-channel retailers compete at the next level by integrating data across multiple touchpoints and channels to manage their business needs better.
We deliver an “operating system” that offers speed, flexibility, and intelligence to partners and prospects, providing one of the most advanced 3PL systems for retailers.
Project Verte manages all back-end e-commerce operations in one place, with a network of warehouses, advanced warehouse technology, management software, and inventory tracking – underpinned by AI and blockchain to help retailers become more innovative and more competitive through data forecasting and transparency. Giving them the ability to discover new sources of distribution and a multi-channel view into their supply chain that removes productivity blind spots while consolidating data. Coupled with greater sustainability found through local urban fulfillment centers, low emission warehouse facilities, and recycled packing materials – a brand’s carbon footprint is reduced across the supply chain.
We exist to deliver the supply chain that thinks, an operating system that proactively lets retailers move confidently into the future.
Why You’ll Love Working at Project Verte:
- Competitive pay: Our pay rates are competitive, and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Project Verte.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more!
- Career Growth: Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders.
About the Role:
We are a rapidly growing 3PL company in McDonough, GA, seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our growing team in a facilities maintenance tech II role. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical wiring to include 120/240/480 and low voltage systems
- Perform basic plumbing repair and installation
- Manage and inspect industrial facility systems to include fire, safety, dock doors/lifts, and sprinklers
- Work with a variety of hand and power tools for all trades
- Repair painting, drywall, flooring, pallets, and other materials
- Troubleshoot maintenance work tickets
- Meets goals for quality, productivity, and cost
- Reports any equipment or product issues to the supervisor and/or technical team
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Driver’s license
- 1+ years’ experience in maintenance and maintenance troubleshooting
- Proficient in woodworking tools and tradecraft
- Proficient in light metalworking such as grinding and drilling
- Ability to perform with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations
- Ability to perform and understand basic math and read a tape measure
- PC literate with experience in MS outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Apps
- Able to lift, push, pull 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand eight or more hours
- Ability to move around the warehouse
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Location: McDonough, GA
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to take all recommended precautions in our warehouses and offices to keep everyone healthy.
Project Verte is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.