Jr. Financial Analyst
About Project Verte
Project Verte is a cloud-based supply chain platform powered by AI, designed to help multi-channel retailers compete at the next level by integrating data across multiple touchpoints and channels to manage their business needs better.
We deliver an “operating system” that offers speed, flexibility, and intelligence to partners and prospects, providing one of the most advanced 3PL systems for retailers.
Project Verte manages all back-end e-commerce operations in one place, with a network of warehouses, advanced warehouse technology, management software, and inventory tracking – underpinned by AI and blockchain to help retailers become more innovative and more competitive through data forecasting and transparency. Giving them the ability to discover new sources of distribution and a multi-channel view into their supply chain that removes productivity blind spots while consolidating data. Coupled with greater sustainability found through local urban fulfillment centers, low emission warehouse facilities, and recycled packing materials – a brand’s carbon footprint is reduced across the supply chain.
We exist to deliver the supply chain that thinks, an operating system that proactively lets retailers move confidently into the future.
Why you’ll love working at Project Verte:
- Competitive pay: Our pay rates are competitive, and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Project Verte.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more!
- Career Growth: Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders.
About the role:
A successful candidate will support the Operations Finance Team to research, analyze information, present findings, and recommend changes, and/or takes actions based on various factors (e.g., data insights). This role will act as the bridge between operations and finance.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for collecting data and creating reports meaningful to solutions-oriented processes.
- Responsible for managing internal databases.
- Become an expert on the current reporting and data discrepancies
- Communicate with different teams to get answers and capture data between departments.
- Performs moderately to complex research by gathering data from a variety of sources, which may include operational data, metrics, competitor information, and feedback from business partners.
- Identify business processes to review.
- Analyzes information to identify trends, patterns, gaps, and insights using descriptive analytics. May use data visualization tools to further business insights.
- Perform account reconciliation, variance analysis, and data collection
- Follow and suggest improvements for existing process
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with data collection and organization
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, written and verbal
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work effectively within a small team and understand company impact on a larger scale
- PC literate with experience in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Apps
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables v-lookups, If-functions)
- Data visualization tools a plus (Power BI, Tableau, etc).
Location: Sandy Springs, GA / Remote
Salary Pay Range: $50,000-$55,000 DOE
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to take all recommended precautions in our warehouses and offices to keep everyone healthy.
Project Verte is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.