L2 Tech Support
About Project Verte
Project Verte is a cloud-based supply chain platform powered by AI, designed to help multi-channel retailers compete at the next level by integrating data across multiple touchpoints and channels to manage their business needs better.
We deliver an “operating system” that offers speed, flexibility, and intelligence to partners and prospects, providing one of the most advanced 3PL systems for retailers.
Project Verte manages all back-end e-commerce operations in one place, with a network of warehouses, advanced warehouse technology, management software, and inventory tracking – underpinned by AI and blockchain to help retailers become more innovative and more competitive through data forecasting and transparency. Giving them the ability to discover new sources of distribution and a multi-channel view into their supply chain that removes productivity blind spots while consolidating data. Coupled with greater sustainability found through local urban fulfillment centers, low emission warehouse facilities, and recycled packing materials – a brand’s carbon footprint is reduced across the supply chain.
We exist to deliver the supply chain that thinks, an operating system that proactively lets retailers move confidently into the future.
Why you’ll love working at Project Verte:
- Competitive pay: Our pay rates are competitive, and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Project Verte.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more!
- Career Growth: Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software issues and assist our customers with immediate support.
- Be proactive in identifying critical business and operational issues and drive to closure.
- Understand the core business requirements and support the goals and objectives finalized by Verte and customer.
- Actively drive or participate in meetings with the client and internal teams to discuss, prioritize and resolve issues.
- Work with the Technology, Operations and Onboarding teams to triage and resolve issues reported on Project Verte’s eCommerce, Unified Commerce Platform, Order Management System, Warehouse Management System and other internal products.
- Ensure support process and methodologies are followed.
- Candidates should have 2+ years of experience with backend systems, integration & management tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A solid team player able to work across organization successfully.
- Prior experience working in or having strong skills in eCommerce, Order Management, Warehouse Management, or Supply Chain Management domains.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to take all recommended precautions in our warehouses and offices to keep everyone healthy.
Project Verte is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.