About Project Verte
Project Verte is a cloud-based supply chain platform powered by AI, designed to help multi-channel retailers compete at the next level by integrating data across multiple touchpoints and channels to manage their business needs better.
We deliver an “operating system” that offers speed, flexibility, and intelligence to partners and prospects, providing one of the most advanced 3PL systems for retailers.
Project Verte manages all back-end e-commerce operations in one place, with a network of warehouses, advanced warehouse technology, management software, and inventory tracking – underpinned by AI and blockchain to help retailers become more innovative and more competitive through data forecasting and transparency. Giving them the ability to discover new sources of distribution and a multi-channel view into their supply chain that removes productivity blind spots while consolidating data. Coupled with greater sustainability found through local urban fulfillment centers, low emission warehouse facilities, and recycled packing materials – a brand’s carbon footprint is reduced across the supply chain.
We exist to deliver the supply chain that thinks, an operating system that proactively lets retailers move confidently into the future.
Why you’ll love working at Project Verte:
- Competitive pay: Our pay rates are competitive, and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Project Verte.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more!
- Career Growth: Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders.
About the role:
Project Verte, the world’s first social e-commerce platform is looking for an energetic and self-driven L2 Customer Support to join our family!
What you’ll do:
- Provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software issues and assist our customers with immediate support.
- 2 years experience with backend systems, integration & management tools
- Working U.S. hours EST (9AM – 6PM)
- Native level English
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills