About the role
Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in driving new business to Verte by sourcing & qualifying outbound accounts. They are the first point of contact for all of our clients and we consider them to be ultimate connectors or relationship builders. They leverage social media, email campaigns, and phone calls to help educate our clients about our services.
What you’ll do
- Drive new business by identifying, researching, qualifying, and sourcing new opportunities weekly through outbound efforts
- Be the first point of contact with companies that might not know about our services
- Prospect a prospect pipeline via a high volume of outbound cold calls, emails, and social selling. Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Build a report through research and outreach
- Identify client needs through assessing their current fulfillment methods and use discretionary judgment to determine if they are a fit for our business model.
- Educate companies about Verte services and how companies and businesses could utilize them for optimization
- Seek recommendations to management from merchants who do not “fit the box”
- Schedule demos/meetings with potential merchants and Account Executives
- Hit and exceed key performance indicators including the number of calls completed, number of emails sent, number of prospects added, and all other sales activities.
- Accurately track merchant interactions and information in our designated tracking system.
- Report to designated manager/team leads to strategize how to yield more results on individually as well as department wise
- Consistently hit or exceed monthly and annual quota.
- 1+ years of proven success in a sales environment
- 1+ years of project management or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of enterprise software or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to make new connections with prospects
- Ability to work in a competitive environment.
Please email resumes to: HR@projectverte.com