About the role
Sales Executive, 3rd Party Fulfillment / Logistics. This position will report to the Chief Growth Officer. The role is focused on developing, sourcing new technology, 3rd party fulfillment and logistics business for Project Verte. This position is a hunter role in pursuit of new seller accounts. This includes presenting to potential new clients and negotiations during the solutions stage. This position is required to perform solution selling to sell the portfolio of Project Verte services.
What you’ll do
- Develop a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with key executive decision makers
- Provide effective management in sales cycles – from prospecting to pricing to closing
- Participate in sales and client planning meetings
- Effectively facilitate client negotiations
- Elevate discussions to establish strategic partnerships with clients
- Maximize cross-selling by providing strategic input to assist related accounts
- Leads resolution of difficult issues through effective negotiation
- Supports Business Development Unit in identifying opportunity strategies
- Keeps abreast of regional and industry developments
- Be accountable for developing an aggressive sales plan, deadlines and punctuality
- At least 3 years of Sales Experience with demonstrated success in the 3PL OR TECH industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated understanding of WMS and/or warehouse process and strong ability to articulate logistics process flow
- Experience in Fulfillment, eComm, and Distribution
- Experience working with executive-level leadership internally and externally
- General experience with business systems - ERP / TMS / WMS / IMS / OMS
- Experience in negotiating customer contracts & pricing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Aspires to be part of a world-class sales organization and thrives as part of a high performing team.
- Experience working with C-suite and key executive decision makers to establish partnerships by selling at a higher level and avoiding transactional business models.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be fluent in English
- The ability to quickly establish trust and build long-term executive level relationships with prospects is critical to this position.
- Strong consultative selling skills - listening, attention to details, ability to probe and offer insight.
- Strong organization, communication and decision-making skills.
Please email resumes to HR@projectverte.com