Supply Chain Business Analyst
About the role
We are a rapidly growing 3PL company, seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our growing team. Project Verte, the world’s first social e-commerce platform is looking for an energetic and self-driven Business Analyst.
Project Verte is a growth company that gives emerging and midsize brands the services that free them to focus on their core vision. Our full circle solution creates more time for entrepreneurs by supporting brands where they need help most: sales channel expansion, fulfillment operations and back end technology.
No relocation for this position prefer local candidates please.
Job Type: Full-time
What you’ll do
- Lead Scrum/sprint ceremonies and remove roadblocks and impediments.
- Review existing processes and determine areas of improvement or ways to automate processes.
- Participates in the analysis and definition of business requirements.
- Participates and contributes in customer meetings with the stakeholder community.
- Frequently communicates with internal customers, end-users, and project managers on project progress and issues.
- Participates in business & functional requirements documentation using internally developed templates.
- Reviews requirements as documented with business.
- Assists in maintaining requirements traceability and change control.
- Assists with writing text and graphical use cases detailing business and system process flows / data flows.
- Works with Project Manager to review requirements, assumptions, issues and risks.
- Communicates timely status on work to the Project Manager.
- Collaborates with the testing team on test results and reviews requirement gaps and discuss resolutions.
- Conducts knowledge transfer to the support teams during the implementation phase.
- Supports several small to medium business processes.
- Performs special assignments in support of departmental objectives.
- Middleware/Integration experience with or without WMS/Supply chain management