Technology Implementation Project Manager
About Project Verte
Project Verte is a cloud-based supply chain platform powered by AI, designed to help multi-channel retailers compete at the next level by integrating data across multiple touchpoints and channels to manage their business needs better.
We deliver an “operating system” that offers speed, flexibility, and intelligence to partners and prospects, providing one of the most advanced 3PL systems for retailers.
Project Verte manages all back-end e-commerce operations in one place, with a network of warehouses, advanced warehouse technology, management software, and inventory tracking – underpinned by AI and blockchain to help retailers become more innovative and more competitive through data forecasting and transparency. Giving them the ability to discover new sources of distribution and a multi-channel view into their supply chain that removes productivity blind spots while consolidating data. Coupled with greater sustainability found through local urban fulfillment centers, low emission warehouse facilities, and recycled packing materials – a brand’s carbon footprint is reduced across the supply chain.
We exist to deliver the supply chain that thinks, an operating system that proactively lets retailers move confidently into the future.
Why you’ll love working at Project Verte:
- Competitive pay: Our pay rates are competitive, and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Project Verte.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more!
- Career Growth: Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders.
About the role:
The role is responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple technology implementation projects. The role is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the project goals are accomplished, and client needs are met within the established timeline and budget. A successful candidate will ensure the project scope is defined, create and manage the project plan, design and deliver status reports to project stakeholders and provide direction to all team members.
What you’ll do:
- Manage project scope, budget, resources, deliverables, client relationship, issue escalation, and resolution.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time
- Understand the core business requirement and attain the goals and objectives finalized by Verte and the customer
- Manage a collection of requirements and contribute to writing them if needed with stakeholder guidance to ensure clear communication between strategic, leadership, and functional teams
- Prepare SOW, project plans, status reports and actively drive/participate in status meetings with the client team
- Facilitate and manage project communications and expectations of stakeholders, customers, and project team
- Work with the IT and Operations team to drive the implementation of Project Verte’s Unified Commerce Platform, Order Management System, Warehouse Management System, and other products
- Ensure project methodologies, delivery process, and implementation management processes are followed
- Be proactive in identifying critical business and operational issues and drive to closure
- Travel is required in this role
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- 2+ years experience in eCommerce, Warehouse Management, or Supply Chain Management
- 2+ years Project Management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a small team and also understand company impact on a larger scale
- Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
- PC literate with experience in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Apps
Location: McDonough, GA
Salary Pay Range: $100,000-$120,000 DOE
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to take all recommended precautions in our warehouses and offices to keep everyone healthy.
Project Verte is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.