Your customers want their goods in a timely manner, no matter where they are in the country. The Verte Fulfillment Network community of 3PL’s can help you do that, and more, while leveraging your existing capabilities and introducing you to a larger customer base.
- Get your products closer to your customers by allocating inventory in third-party logistics e-commerce fulfillment centers across the country
- Speed up product shipping times by increasing your geographic reach
- Reduce costs by having the best customer fit in your facility
- Improve customer satisfaction with Verte’s fulfillment service experts
- Operating Performance – Review Verte’s warehouse standards, we confirm our partners are operating at our standards – We take pride in our VFN partners and will make sure that we are on the same page regarding operational performance and SLAs.
- We align our rate cards: We will use an agreed upon rate card, ensuring neither party has financial gaps.
- We will match the ideal client to the VFN partner, determined by the SOW – We will always present our VFN partners with well-suited fulfillment clients. We determine fit by having potential clients fill out a detailed scope of work form.
Are you a recently established 3PL?
Jumpstart your growth with us: boost your recognition in the industry by partnering with well-known 3PLs.
Does your warehouse either have too much space or not enough space?
Offboard inventory to another 3PL in the network! Or expand your client manager; the VFN handles the sales while you handle the fulfillment.
Are you having issues with customer fit?
The VFN helps you pivot your clients to another, more fitting 3pl without losing customer satisfaction or breaking ties.
Aren’t you our competitor?
It’s the new age of supply chain management, which means that we need to disrupt the traditional disconnection among 3pls. Together, we can help each other’s businesses, filling in each other’s gaps when necessary, while creating a more efficient, seamless supply chain.
What does Onboarding look like?
Once we connect a partner with a client, we provide a professional services team to ensure a smooth onboarding.
What if I don’t want to switch operating systems?
No problem! If you have your own operating system, we can connect our technology to the backend. If you decide to use our technology, we can implement it at any point in the relationship.
What is the facility in McDonough like?
In our McDonough facility, we support our customers’ needs with fine attention to detail. Aside from picking, packing, and shipping, our services include, but are not limited to: Extended storage, Microfulfillment, VAS, Cross Dock, Small Parcel Ecomm, Replenishment, B2B, D2C, and Kitting